12.27.2008

My hands smell nice. Nice and toasty.

Hung out with some buddies from long ago and from far away. That was sweet. We went to Amrico's and ate some delicious Indian cuisine. Later on we hung out at Mike's house, which was fantastic. I liked tonight a lot. Good times with old friends. Shout out to my homeboy Deon, helping me move tomorrow. Thankful for the help, for sure. Also, new development, I like dogs.

DEUCC.

The Didactic Educational Universal Conversationalist Club. There were two of us. Shaun and I. Everywhere we went was a meeting, because the whole club was present and all we had to do was talk. Whammy.

Jill's all high milling about in the apartment, getting things tidied up for her own move, coming soon to an apartment near you. I haven't bee around her high for a while. It's good times.

Peace out homes, goin' to bed now. Quite possibly. Or I might do something else.

1 comment:

Let Go said...

eehehehe I remember DEUCC... and the epic pictures you took for the yearbook.
Kitchen Sinking... when shall this amazingness happen?!