2.01.2009

My love ain't cheap.

Long road to ruin. Wake up, wipe yesterday away. Opening my mind to what's inside. To the cogs that turn and pins that fall in place as my mind klinks and springs away. Rhythm. Rhythm. Our hearts beat. Our eyes blink. The rhythm of our lives. Every road ends, every law bends, every song sings and every heart mends. All in the ebb and flow of the rhythm of our lives.

I too want to love again. I say too because don't we *all* wanna love again? But I'm a patient man. Always have been. I don't love easy. It takes time. But I would say that's a credit to my love, wouldn't you say? The quality of my love is tested and true. True blue. Like a bolt in the wind, it can save the day. It can dive to the deepest depths of the human heart and bring you with it. My love can jump from building to building and room to room like an infectious disease, but in a good way. You can't stab my love. My love is un-stab-able. It perseveres, when it needs to. It also perseveres when it's useless to persevere... but hey, that's love. Can't hate love. Can't blame love. My love learns. My love learns as my heart learns. That is, my love grows. For all the wonderful things my love can do, it has a wonderful bunch of names. My favourite is amour. Je t'adore ma belle femme. Mon coeur est reduit ma chere, quand vous vien a moi. Puis re-construit, plus fort, plus gros, pour vous, et seulement vous, ma belle au futur.

Love will come again. Most likely when I least expect it. Bam. It's bedtime now though. Helping my brother move tomorrow. Get drunk, hang out with some of the younger folk :P Peace everyone. Peace tomorrow.

No comments: