12.14.2008

Another entry.

When I move into the loft on my parents property, things will feel a lot better. This is what I keep telling myself.

And they will. For no other reason than to being on my own. Right now I am alone, here in my apartment, but it feels wrong. Too many memories? It feels like a vacuum in here, somehow.

Doppleganger's coming up soon. Excited for that. Get my drink on. Good old times. It's too bad I don't have a porch and a couple of rocking chairs. And some straw cowboy hats. Had a very curt and simple discussion with a couple of my friends along the lines of 'our racism is hilarious. But we've kind of worn out the joke now. So let's not be blatantly racist anymore.' Not we ever were actually racist, but not everyone gets jokes. You know? And I'd hate to make someone hate me because of a simple joke. Alright, time to do something.

No comments: