2.28.2009

I won't say blessing in disguise.

But I will say unexpected goodness coming from otherwise unfavourable situation? I confuse even myself sometimes.

Life is good. Life is good. Felt I should update. Not really sure what I was thinking about posting all two minutes ago... I know, I'm just a little girl.

Life is good. I feel again, like I haven't in, let's face it, quite a while.

I feel love. Love again for the world around me and those within it.

Imagine feeling so happy with everything in your life, not because it's perfect [as with everyone, far from it], but because that's how the things are laid out. It is the way that it is. Feel happy about that. Imagine that contentedness goes one step further and you can't take a smile off your face. That's kind of awkward, but let's say you're always smiling inside. I can see the love you can feel just bringing colour to an otherwise grey world. Love the air, the drive to work, the friends, the pets, the relatives, the job even. Whatevs. Love is grand.

I'm not so explicitly dampening the world with love or anything, mind you. But I do feel love inside me, outside me. Strangest of all.

No comments: