2.06.2009

I miss booze.

Jordan will drink more booze, from here onwards.

I used to chill with peeps and drink fairly often, those times were good. Alcohol is pretty sweet sometimes. I wish I was a lightweight, but it could be a lot worse. There are some friends I obviously haven't been hanging out with much anymore, and it's getting to me a little bit. Hah, it's a little more complicated than that, obviously, everything is. Every little thing, nowadays. I need to adjust. Adjust is certainly the right word. I need to adjust my thinking a little. I miss some of my old friends. Speaking of which, I just got back in touch with the girl who got me painting in the first place. Her name is MJ. A really cool bird. Super cool.

Listening to Avenged Sevenfold, sort of. Listening to the Vitamin String Quartet and their tribute to Avenged Sevenfold. It's pretty fucking cool.

I don't see them every day. I'm not in a program at the University. But I'd like to see them every once in a bit, at the very least. I should start calling some old friends. I should host more things out here. I've got a really cool space, with a fair bit of room, counting the garage, or chillage. A nice big foamy on the floor would make it more hospitable for drunks too. Not in the garage, mind you, but my living room. Easily adjustable in there for maximum space.

Some of this music is so sad. Wow.

This blog is my journal now it would seem. I'll try to keep it pleasant, for your sakes.

No comments: