1.27.2007

Untitled, and that's the way it is.

Existence is great, and that's the way it is.
I’ll change what I want, when I want, and that’s the way it is.

You excite me, and that’s the way it is.

I work hard for what I get, and that’s the way it is.

I sing when I want, and that’s the way it is.

I want you, and that’s the way it is.

You want me, and that’s the way it is.

All the rest, get out of my way, and that’s the way it is.

I smile and the world better kneel down, and that’s the way it is.

You're a cherished part of my life.
It's like that, and that's the way it is.

6 comments:

Bean said...

*chomp* It was lovely to wake up next to you this morning. Warm fuzzy'd!

Martha said...

the cynical girl inside me just threw up a little

but really, it was just cute.


hehe love you man, glad you're happy

VivaLaPinto said...

CUTE!

nightmares mean nothing. *hearts*

TreXor said...

Lurky lurky, saw you on stephs blog...Very niice..

Bean said...

Just so you know, I happen to have the apartment to myself Friday to Sunday... just so you know ;) Mwah!

Martha said...

You, my dear boy, should update.

I would hate dearly to have to hunt you down and force you to.

Love, Martha